Use these free Akouto and third party resources to keep your business safe. Check back regularly, follow us on LinkedIn, or use the signup form to receive notifications when we post practical tools you can use to protect your business. Need to speak with an expert? Click on the Live Chat button.
CyberSecurity 101 has been updated for 2023, take the free 15 minute cyber awareness training to learn about the latest threats and how to stay safe.
Checklists and guides
- Secure Remote Working eBook provides you with important steps for remote workers to keep business systems and information safe.
- Cybersecurity Self Assessment is a tool you can use to get your businesses cyber safety score and learn about what steps you can take to avoid being hacked.
- IT Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery cyber readiness checklist provides you with important steps you can take to make sure your business can continue to operate in the face of an emergency.
- Stay Cyber Safe checklist of the most common threats and what steps you can take to protect your business.
Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- CyberSecurity 101 is a 15 minute eLearning course with information on common hacking techniques, how you can spot them and how to protect your business.
- Phishing & Email Security is a 10 minute eLearning course on what you need to know to protect your business against the most common email hacking techniques.
Other Free Tools
- CIRA Canadian Shield is a free DNS firewall offering free Enterprise-grade protection for all Canadians and is an excellent way to add another layer of security for your on-site and remote staff.
- Virustotal is an online tool that uses multiple scanners to detect malware in files and URLs (not suitable for confidential files).